Bag mochila Wayùu Primavera. The Perfect for the casual look.
The Wayúu Mochila is fast becoming an iconic, fashionable bag. This schouder bag is created with two-piece fabric or apple green color combined with delicate figures woven of flowers of fuccia color and yellow stepped figure an exotic combination of very spring colors.
The Wayuu are an indigenous people who still jealously preserves its cultural traditions, including the craft of weaving, taught according to the myth by the spider or Wale ‘Keru.
The Wayuu are an indigenous people who inhabit the Guajira Peninsula, the northeastern part of Colombia, bordering Venezuela; this community of matriarchal structure has been adapted to inclement weather in a desert located across the Caribbean Sea.
- 100% Original – Handmade in Colombia
- This beautiful bag is authentically created by Wayúu people
- Type: Bucket Bag, Drawstring tie enclosure with tassels
- Cotton Shoulder Bag: approximately 32cm x 28cm
- Strap measures: 100cm – Hand Woven StrapPlease note: Measurements are approximate